Sunday 20 March 2011

Latest addition.......


to the doll family. A gift from a beautiful friend whom I first met online through Flickr. Sharon is a lovely lady, clever, talented and thoughtful. I am proud to know her even though we have never met.
Thank you so much sweetie. I have given this pretty girl a bath and untangled her gorgeous hair. Doesn't she look wonderful. I can't wait to make her some clothes now. With that mass of blonde hair she reminded me of Farrah Fawcett so in honour of that beauty meet Farrah.

3 comments:

Psychedelicsister said...

Love it.

SharonLarkin said...

Oh I totally missed this post! So glad you like Farrah, sweetie ~ and I have to say, she looks absolutely wonderful after her session in your dolly spa!

Sandi said...

Thanks ladies:))

Followers

About Me

A Down to Earth Dreamer