Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Monday, 21 November 2011
Sunday, 20 November 2011
Posted by Sandi at 15:09
Saturday, 19 November 2011
Friday, 18 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
I made the elf slippers a couple of years ago and the cute vintage toadstools also came from the charity shop together with loads more vintage Christmas decorations.
The pine cones were a gift from my husband which he picked up whilst walking Mr Dante. I think they will get a dusting of glitter:)
Posted by Sandi at 20:33
Monday, 14 November 2011
Those plump, juicy currants, raisins and sultanas, bright and sticky candied fruits, locally grown walnuts, free range eggs and dark brown sugar all add to the layers of flavour and texture that make up a traditional 'plum' pudding. The very essence of Christmas is contained in that bowl of goodness. It needs to stand overnight to allow all those flavours to develop before steaming tomorrow for several hours.
I rewarded myself with a glass of sherry afterwards, as I believe it's never too early to get into the festive spirit:))
Posted by Sandi at 17:09
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Friday, 11 November 2011
Thursday, 10 November 2011
Wednesday, 9 November 2011
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
2. Homemade Leek and Stilton soup. Deliciously hearty on a dark and dreary day.
Posted by Sandi at 16:03
Sunday, 6 November 2011
Saturday, 5 November 2011
Friday, 4 November 2011
2. Orchid in my parents kitchen window.
3. Latest creation - brooch I made last week whilst staying with my parents.
Posted by Sandi at 12:37
Thursday, 3 November 2011
- Home ~
- I love knitting these but the best part is adding...
- Grey and gloomy outdoors - peaceful creativity in...
- An image from sunny days past and one from those ...
- I made a few of these last year. Some I put on the...
- Some new to me additions to the collection. Chari...
- Just two of the dolls I bought on Saturday from ...
- It hasn't been light here today so it see...
- Comfort - candlelight, the company of loved one's...
- Forever grateful ~
- A special little person xxx
- 1. The sloe berries have been washed and pricked ...
- Hedgerow harvest = sloe gin for Christmas:)
- 1. Fence surrounding the ruins of Hulton Abbey. ...
- My parents garden - ...
- ▼ November (17)