Wednesday, 14 December 2011
If there's one thing I've learned over the years about the frantic stressful run-up to Christmas it's simply this. It all gets done in the end and if something gets left undone - so what? I want to enjoy the festive season, not end up feeling ill and worn out by the whole thing. I'm now off to watch a 'Christmas super-scrimpers' on tv. I may pick up a few tips:)
Posted by Sandi at 20:40
- Quiet moments. Watching some good films, reading...
- A Christmas gift from my husband:))
- The hustle and bustle of the past few weeks has...
- I love that the oranges and lemons still have br...
- Boxing Day:)
- Hope Santa leaves something special for you in ...
- Hope ~ is her name and I hope you have a beautifu...
- Solstice Blessings x
- Shrewsbury Christmas market ~
- Feeling festive ~
- Little glimpses ~
- Christmas tree and decorations bought in the last ...
- Some past creativity and my most favourite pooch ...
- A little Sunday afternoon snacking, watching an o...
- Whimsy - I love it:)
- Getting in the mood now:)
- Mince pies. I always make a batch before Chris...
- The dolls got an early Christmas present - a l...
- ▼ December (22)